Saturday, March 24, 2012

Belated Photos from Disney World and Harry Potter World

Caleb got to participate in Hollywood Studios's Jedi Training Academy.  He loved it.  And this was my favorite shot -- airborne!
Waiting in line for Toy Story Mania ride
These army men were incredible. They looked like statues, but if you interacted with them, sometimes they'd respond.  The boys and Bryan could get him to salute.  I, however, could not. 

My boys
On the carousel
Waiting for Mickey's Philharmagic
My mom on the Buzz Lightyear ride.  This is one of my favorite pictures.  :)
Waiting for Muppets 3D
With Mike Wazowski.  (Monster's, Inc is my favorite Disney movie, by the way.)

With another army man

Ready to battle Darth Vader
Bryan scored the highest possible points on the Buzz Lightyear ride.  He was SOOOOOO proud.  And I am proud to be the wife of a Galactic Hero.  :)
Picking out pins for their lanyards

At Harry Potter World -- so cool but also the most stressful thing ever because it was incredibly crowded -- like you can't move crowded.  Once you moved past this point (the entrance to HP World), you couldn't let go of a child's hand because they would be lost in the sea of people.  I don't think I've ever been so crowded before in my life.  I want to go back again in 5 years when it's not so packed.

At Honeydukes -- maybe the only time in HP World when we weren't in the middle of a swarm of people

A popcorn break

With Woody in Downtown Disney's Lego store

No comments:

Post a Comment