Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Have the Best.Mom.Ever.

Today my aunt Colleen came over to drop off something from my mom.  Mom put together 11 envelopes with money in them to do something fun every day from August 1-August 11, when my mom gets here for a visit.  Each envelope has a label on it saying what we should do with it: breakfast or dinner out, Sonic treats, a new toy for the boys, lunch out, some flowers, a Starbucks drink, pancakes out, a treat for Momma, some jelly beans (save the black ones for my mom :) ), a treat for Daddy, and lunch on our way to pick my mom up from the Marta stop.  How kind and thoughtful of my mom.  I shouldn't be surprised because that's who my mom is, but I am touched and blessed.  I think it will be really helpful to have something everyday to look forward to.  I am blessed!  Thanks, Mom.  I love you.

4 comments:

  1. You do have a fabulous mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mom!!! (and she's like you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very blessed to have a Mother that is so thoughtful. Awesome!!! Enjoy your beautiful 11 days...you deserve to! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome, Daughter Dear.
    I love you like crazy and can't wait for the 11th.

    You are all in my every thought.

    Happy Jelly Bean Days to you, and I love that I have that Jelly Bean message from the boys on my phone.

    Momma/Gab'm/Gabu

    ReplyDelete